Hi, I am just getting back into analogue photography after a 20 year hiatus. Unfortunately, in the gap I lost half my equipment- I have tanks but no reels so as a stop gap I used some of my very limited budget to get an old FR Bakelite tank. I'm shooting 35, 120 and 127 + 9 x 12cm. I've got a couple of yankee tanks on the way for the sheet film. The FR arrived yesterday and on examining it I'm wondering if it is supposed to have a rubber seal in the lid? Anyone have one of these with a seal? I guess it is not designed for inversion- it has a small agitator rod to turn the reel?