Yes, the FR tanks just have a sort of labyrinth light baffle at the center with a protruding stem from the center column to twist for agitation. The center is hollow to take a thermometer too. I'm glad the OP asked this question; when I dug into an old tote to see if in fact mine was an FR, I found a couple of other items I forgot I owned!

The good about the tank was low price, and it adjusted for a number of popular films without needing extra reels. I do seem to recall the ribs of the plastic spirals are pretty deep and that it wasn't all that pleasant to load (but I'll bet it's been at least thirty or more years since I loaded it).