POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE

I've been in touch with Rafal who will be back in the country on 21st April and would be able to attend a meeting on the 27th April. I know we started out by agreeing on the 6th but then if you look back at our previous meetings you will find that the dates are very fluid - best date for maximum number of people?
So I propose that we change our meeting to the 27th. How will that meet with your schedule? Pending on the response to this I propose that we allow ourselves one more change of date if necessary.
Be sure and let us know what you think.

TO KAV: Keep your eye on this tread for final date of meeting.