Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
What you want is called a 4"x5" Pacemaker Speed Graphic.
Hi Sirius,
Thanks for the tip. I looked it up and it is a nice camera. See: http://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic/pacemaker-speed-graphic.html.
I would like to use one of these. It was a journalist point-and-shoot camera.
My project will be even simpeler, though: no bellows, no raise and fall.

BTW: I liked this rermark on Wikipedia:
The Speed Graphic was a slow camera. Each exposure required the photographer to change the film sheet, focus the camera, cock the shutter, and press the shutter. Faster shooting can be achieved with the Grafmatic film holder, which is a six sheet film "changer" that holds each sheet in a septum.[2] Photographers had to be conservative and anticipate when the action was about to take place to take the right picture. The cry, "Just one more!" if a shot was missed was common. President Harry Truman introduced the White House photographers as the "Just One More Club".
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Graphic)
That's me: just one more camera, just one more project, just one more alternate photo technique, just one more ...