I'd really like to keep this a local transaction if possible, but will ship if I need to at buyer's expense. It's not super heavy but it's big.

See product description here: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/c...p?oid=53540919

I just don't use this printer often enough to justify using it, and the ink really needs frequent use to keep the heads flowing. I used it a lot for black and white printing using the MIS carbon ink (see inksupply.com). The results were fabulous. I like the MIS inks - they refill great and don't need much tweaking in the print profiles to look right. They do need semi-frequent use however.

So - as I said, I don't use this often enough. The heads will need some flushing, but none are clogged badly. I have a fair amount of ink from MIS that I'll include, as well as about half a pack of 13x19 Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Matte Paper. Ink carts and syringes for refilling also included.

$50 for everything. Priced to move. I don't want to make a ton of money, just want this to go to a good home. If there are no local buyers interested, PM me and I'll get a shipping estimate. Also, feel free to ask any questions. I'll be happy to speak via phone with any interested buyers.