Frankly unless you are devoted to trad B&W film and are prepared to put up with the extra postage cost, time, potential loss in mail etc then it might makes sense to buy Ilford XP2 Super which is a B&W C41 film that is designed for printing in B&W chemistry

If you decide to go with local mini-lab printing as well which is RA4(colour) paper then it is said that the Kodak C41 equivalent is designed for RA4 paper so Kodak B&W C41 film may be the best bet.