Help!!!
I just developed my first (with developer, rather than with coffee) roll of Arista premium 100 using all Arista chems. All the frames were pretty much transparent and can't read the edge writing at all. Develop temp/time a approx 68 deg. for 7 min. (as per instructions on container I am guessing they are underdeveloped. There is nothing of value to save, per say. Film and chems are approx 2 years old (I got a late start lol). Is the age of the stuff the prob or is it my experience/ lack there of. I did some devel. and printing 30 years ago and all turned out ok then.
I have found some good info in all the threads, just not for this.
Thanks guys and gals.