Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
If I have understood you correctly Ted, Ilford said Thursday or Friday and today is Saturday which is a day later but post on Saturday tends to be limited to half a working day and as others have said we have just passed out of the Xmas period.

However key to this is whether Ilford ordinarily can match you other lab which you are pleased with. If not then your decision is clear, if speed is king.

Of course Ilford uses genuine B&W paper. Does your other lab do the same? Many otherwise good labs use RA4 as they are geared up to colour prints.

Only you can decide to whom to give your business

pentaxuser
Ilford is by far my preference for B&W prints. My other lab are pretty good 70% with B&W but I get a fair rate of poorer work so I switched to Ilford for all B&W about 8 months ago. Ilford are spot on every time in my experience with 35mm but never used for 120 before and I am eager to see the results of my playing with Ilford PanF+ at medium format which I have not shot before. It's just they are usually much quicker so I wanted to check this was normal for 120.