Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
I wonder if the yellow cast is an intentional result of the intended use? As a private pilot I fly at altitudes well below 15k feet and when I shoot digital from altitude the results are always blue, albeit easily corrected later. I attribute this to extra blue and UV scattering from haze (I could post examples but I've not shot film from altitude only digital.) A yellow cast might correct for that and look more natural without filtration or later manipulation.
You're correct, from my understanding. This concurs with what AgX and others have told me in other threads. I'm somewhat fascinated by this film; whose idea was it to keep making it? Do most users cross-process the stuff, so they're oblivious to the weird colors when processed normally? Why are the descriptions of the film by various vendors so hilariously misleading?

I guess it's just bizarre to me that it's still being made when other, "better" films are long gone. Not that I don't like Digibase; I love it. Just wondering out loud.