Quote Originally Posted by athanasius80 View Post
Does anyone still offer 70mm film stock? I know Film for Classics used to supply 116/616 film and 122 film, but they don't seem to offer them anymore.

hi chris

i gave up on rolling film stock, and roll paper instead. i just cut it into strips, and tape it end to end ..
i leave it rolled for a day or so before i use it ... modern rc paper is thin and in certain lighting conditions
is about asa 25 ... ( and some box cameras have a yellow filter built in ) so it is the best of both worlds ...

good luck !