Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
Its wrapper offset.
I was scratching my head trying to figure this out...

"Wrapper offset" as in "offset printing": ink going on to one surface and then transferring to another surface? "Wrapper" as in "backing paper": the paper that is behind the film as it goes through the camera.

The terms don't cross the pond very well. Two cultures separated by a common language and all that.