[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]I use Iflord Cirbrachrome 16X20 and 20X24 drums. I have developed both RC and fiber. I enlarge and place the print in the drum, once light tight I take the drum outside to process on my patio. I live the desert Southwest when summer tap water is often over 90 degrees so I only print this large in the winter. The 16X20 fits on my Unicolor motor base, the 20X24 I roll on the patio floor. So far I have not had any issues with the constant agitation with Dektol as my standard developer. I add the developer then roll the drum for as long as needed, drain into a bucket, add stop bath, drain into a bucket, add standard fix, drain into a bucket,. I then rinse with a water baths, the print is still in the drum I change the water a couple of times. I then use Orbit Bath, drain into a bucket. I use all of the chemistery as one shot. At this point I am ready to pry off the top of the drum, next using a garden hose I very carefully use the water pressure to separate the print from the drum wall. Takes a little practice to figure out how much water pressure is required not to tear or crease the print. I then transfer to child’s play pool and use a couple of Kodak siphons for final wash. I dry outside on a 20X24 framed screen. I have not toned any of these print, I dont have a tray large enough. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]