Matt,

1) I mixed a gallon of stock fixer. I think what I did NOT do was two things- the water temperature was not warm enough and I did not mix the powder thoroughly enough. The fixer DOES in fact work, it's just quite dilute (and does NOT seem to be improving even after *laborious* mixing). 8+ minutes to clear a roll of 35mm is ridiculous when mixed as stock.

2) I've done that before! HA! (not this time though).

My biggest mistakes are generally tragic and on the whiskey. Like mixing up developer and blix and then blixing then developing...

Furthermore, I tend to never write down the creative mistakes that turned out in my favor..

I'm doomed!