Hello Folks, I have seen several digital camera owners with a gadget that fits on the camera body that allows easy change to vertical when using a tripod. This gadget is an L-shaped thing that attaches to the body via the tripod hole. And the gadget itself can be slid into a tripod adapter two ways, one on the bottom for horizontal shots and one on the side for vertical shots. This would work best with a tripod that has a quick-release mechanism. I recently bought a Benbo tripod, and that has quick release gadgets. Has anyone seen such a gadget that would fit my Nikon FM2? I have a Vertaflip thingy, and that works, but it is bulky and may add some instability.

Any comments would be appreciated.


-- Mark