Kodak HC-110 & TF-4 / Gentle or Vigorous Agitation?
My first development experience and my plan as follows:
Film: T-Max 100 & 400
- Development / 68F
- TIME: 6 minutes
- Agitate vigorous for 30 seconds, then 5 seconds (2 gentle inversions) every 30 seconds.
- About 15 seconds before the time is up, pour out developer.
- Rinse / 68F running water
- Fix / 68F
- TIME: 6 minutes, with 5 inversions once a minute
- Final Wash / 68F running water
- Soak in a wetting agent
- TIME: 1 minute with agitation.
- Hang the film to dry.
I have thousands of questions but my main concern at this point is the agitation. There's mixed point of views and I'd really appreciate your advice. Please correct my times if you think I'm wrong with my recipe.
Thanks in advance for all your help.