I bought the Kit from Chris. It suppose to arrive tomorrow (Friday) and I am really excited.
I want to take this opportunity to leave a feedback to Chris (there is no way to leave feedback to member here, unlike some forums)-
-------------------
Chris is great throughout the process. He is patient and quick to reply to any questions. I have ask him to pack extra layers as it is snowing like crazy in the northeast and he did that. This is my first purchase from APUG and I just join here not long ago, so had me worry to make such a big purchase through someone you don't know personally. But Chris have make it a good experience for me. I am also glad to get the kit from a great photographer, this will be a little history about the camera that I can be proudly tell others. I babied my equipment and Chris told me he care for his equipment as well, so that's all good. He is selling other stuff here as he told me, so buy from him with confidence.
--------------------------------
I will update this again if when I open the package, something is wrong. Can't wait to get the package. LOL