Quote Originally Posted by mfohl View Post
So Mr. Purdy, where can I find Beutler developer? The only sources I find are Photographers' Formulary and maybe Freestyle. Is that right?

Thanks in advance.

-- Mark
You only need Sodium Carbonate, Metol, Sodium Sulfite and Potassium iodide. (and a scale) The chemicals are available lots of places but Photo Formulary has them.
I have used Sodium Carbonate from the grocery store as Arm and Hammer laundry additive or from the art store as soda ash dye fixative.

You mix stock of part A and part B and use them 1-1-8 (or 10)
You can find the formula with google.