Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
For the record, although I am not the person in question (I'm not a 'she'), I did voice a single line of public support for her position. That support was rooted in some very personal life experiences of mine. I chose to voice the more complete details of those experiences offline. My concerns were listened to sincerely, and after a series of back-and-forth PMs that constituted a very open and pleasant conversation, a common understanding was reached. That is how it should be.

I found Stone to a very approachable and easy to converse with individual. He has a very open mind. He's very willing to listen. There is no reason for the 'she' in question not to approach her misgivings regarding him in exactly the same way as I did, if she has not already done so.

And if she hasn't, I would respectfully counsel her to try it.

Ken
Thanks Ken, and I agree, I wish that I had been approached in private in the beginning, simply a "would you tell me more about why you posted this and more of the history, some of it bothers me but I want to know where you're coming from so I can understand better" or something like that, but it didn't really happen like that.

I hope this post doesn't change your opinion of me Ken.