1. A thick skin is useful. Get one.
2. I found the image inoffensive but muddy visually and in its message.
3. The subject, while thin, was not thin enough to imply, by necessity, anorexia nervosa, she might have been merely fashionable .
4. All people have baggage of one sort or another. All of them.
5. Duchamp told a friend that if he had not titled his work "Nude Descending a Staircase" there never would have been such an uproar. Titles have power; they can display things by intent not present.
6. If you feel you're on your track stay on it. If the track needs to end, and you're honest with yourself, you'll end it.
7. You should be writing polls for The Onion.