Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
I'm afraid Stone, I agree with "she".

The two photos themselves are relatively unremarkable, but the background to them, including some of your (and others') comments in the thread and the gallery do create an impression about your ideas and attitudes toward your models.

That impression may or may not be inaccurate, but "she" isn't the only person who feels that way about what you have posted.

It isn't a question of censorship, it is a question of someone disagreeing with something you have posted.

You might or might not want to change what you want to post in the future - that is up to you, as I'm not going to ever say that you should be prohibited from doing so, but you should expect to be criticised if your words and/or your photos are likely to bring rise to strong feelings for any reason.

And I wish "she" would consider chiming in, because referring to her that way is extremely awkward.
Well as much as it's fairly easy to figure out who "she" is, I didn't want to call her out unless she wanted to be called out.

Someone once told me... I can't remember, I think it was Donald Trump, but I could be wrong about that, anyway someone once told me "never take advice from someone who isn't already more successful or talented than you" I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of it.

So I'm sorry that you don't find my work remarkable, but I don't see any images of models or lighting setups so I guess you haven't that kind of knowledge to know how difficult it is to create an image like those two, I'm not saying it's hard, but I don't see anything to suggest you have a clue. I don't find your work remarkable either (except the moss one, I like that one). However I do like you as a poster and I don't think you're so bad, so thanks for the critique, but I'd prefer if you tell me WHY you don't think they are remarkable so that I can improve upon them. Either way, I may not take your advice on the matter, this isn't to be mean or spiteful at your comment, simply the truth, I try to learn from those I feel have a background that would help me improve. Hmm reading this... maybe I am a bit of a jerk... ah well... maybe I'm learning something about myself.