I've had a number of PM replies. Thanks to everyone interested. I thought I should add some pictures of the camera showing the replaced front standard and some of the other stuff. In these for pictures you'll see the metal front standard that allows tilt, swing, rise/fall, and shift. You also see front and rear views of the camera with the front and rear rails folded up. One of the few things you'll want to do is to install a new little cabinet hook to hold the front rail in folded position. I was looking for a matching hook and haven't found one yet so for the time being there is just a little piece of wire that I hook around the screw to hold it in the closed position. A hook should be easy to source and should take all of 1 minute to install. You'll also see the little rail stabilizers that slide into place under the camera. They are marked left and right and slide into the original stabilizer slots. If you've ever used a Korona, you know how much of a difference these stabilizers make. The rails feel about a thousand times more stable with these installed and this is important if you're using a heavy longer lens. A quick note. Like I mentioned, I made this to use, not to look pretty so you'll notice that the stabilizers are raw wood and I don't know if you can see in the pictures but the edges of the ground glass back, which I cut down from a 12x20 to 8x20 reducing back, are raw wood as well. I never had time to go about varnishing anything. If you'd like to make a little project of making it all a little prettier that should be a easy and fun little task. I just never needed it. I'm mentioning all this so that everything is in full disclosure. I don't want someone complaining to me because the camera shows up and doesn't look like a brand new Deardorff. Its an old camera that I've heavily modified. It works great but it's not pretty. I think that makes it more lovable. Ha!

front standard.JPG
front closed.JPG
front closed.JPG
supports installed.JPG