Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crabtree View Post
Nobody censored you. Your entire problem seems to be that people didn't like your picture and the way it was presented, or see in it what you did. That not only seems to be criticism, but could be considered useful criticism.

I saw a thread elsewhere that showed lots of people think you should only leave positive comments on pictures. That is one of the things I most dislike about Flickr, the barrage of back pats regardless of merit. That sort of mutual admiration society seems pretty useless to me. Hopefully there is some middle ground of civil discourse; more likely to happen here than on most of the net. I think if somebody really steps out of line here, others will come to your defense.
I don't care if people don't like it, if they have constructive criticism that's even better.

The fact that the image is good or bad is irrelevant it's just one image and I have no issue with people not liking it.

This post happened to be how I personally was referred to in combination between the image an the other thread about the model who didn't know what film was. It was about my character and how my character was referred to. I felt personal hurt by the way I was referred to or the feelings about what kind of man I was, that's what this is about.

That said sly and I have talked, she pointed out my mistakes in speech and the perspective I gave and that my speech/language could have been clearer as to not give leeway to misunderstanding and not not allow bad comments to be said about the model in the post.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk