All 9x12 plate holders can be used with film if you get film inserts, you need to get the right plate holders as theres a few different edge types.

You can also get Rollex & Rada roll film backs for 9x12 cameras, again theres various edge tpes, these shoot 6x9 and sometimes 6x6 with an adapter on 120 film, there were some 620 versions as well.