Finally my "keepers"
First things first. Thank you everyone for all your feedback and knowledge, I've learned more with your replies than hours of reading.
The experience was super (my wife and 5 years old son has joined the party), and the smell of film, mmm...sexy.
Camera: Yashica Lynx 14E
Film : Kodak T-Max 400
Developer: Kodak HC-110 (@75F) - Dil B
Stop Bath: Water
- Presoak: 1 minute (mixed feelings here)
- Development: 4.5 minutes (30 seconds agitation then 5 inversions every 30 seconds)
- Stop Bath: 1 minute (continuous agitation)
- Fix: 6 minutes (5 inversions once a minute)
- Final wash: 5 minutes
- Soak in PhotoFlo: 1 minute
I messed with the exposure so no a lot of keepers this time, but I think the development came out really good. At east I have pictures on film!
Feedback are extremely welcome. More rolls tonight.
Note: The fixer ends up with a reddish tint to it. Is that normal? Thanks!
Last edited by mindthemix; 01-27-2013 at 07:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.