Quote Originally Posted by stefan4u View Post
Concerning the Developer
I'm not too worried about the developer. All three parts are included in the box, and the instructions for mixing them are pretty simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
First before I forget, and because I don't know what kind of tank you use, understand that the tank needs to be able to "breathe" during the bleach step, true of all brands. The process off gasses a bit and will push the tops off. Leave the fill hole uncapped.
I've got stainless steel daylight tanks. I'll make sure I uncap after agitating.

Regarding the bleach, the largest volume I need is 570ml so that is the volume I keep in my 1-liter bottle. I shake vigorously, open the cap and blow fresh air in, recap and shake again, do that a few times between each run.
Cool. I'll aerate mine the same way! I was going to pour the solution between beakers a few times, but that could get messy.

To replenish in theory I use the 570ml then put us back in the bottle, if I ran one roll I'd pour off 4-5ml of the solution from my working solution and replace it with 4-5ml of fresh un diluted bleach from the "kit". 5 rolls/25ml. The big investment is the first 570ml, after that its a very frugal process.
Alright! I'll need about 450mL for my tank.

So: is that first 570ml also undiluted from the "kit"? Or did you dilute it with water somehow? I know earlier in the thread, people ascertained that we should use the bleach full strength…but there just doesn't seem to be enough there.

I just called Kodak about this…they told me to either buy a bleach starter, or to buy the Flexicolor SM Tank Bleach solution. I couldn't get them to tell me what was in the F2 bottle. I guess that's my big question: what exactly is in the F2 bleach bottle? Is it undiluted concentrate for making tank solution? It's called a "replenisher" in the z101 document, but how much different is it from the tank solution they sell?