Thanks for all the discussion on this apparently now only of historical interest thread!

Well, I bought the 400' roll back in the spring; it's still frozen in the can as I type... the guy had a second 400' roll at the time, which I was too poor to buy, and now I see it's discontinued and thus the 400' is probably all I'll get, though I emailed last week to ask (no reply yet). Will roll that up in the spring and shoot in interior Alaska and the Lake Superior country (in the fall). Will do this with even more reverence than my last Kodachrome...

This film discontinuation is getting very hard to keep up with... I've got some of the Rollei c41 and e6 ordered and will try that a little too... I still miss Orwochrom...

Good thing I've been pretty film-intensive for the last 30 years! I guess maybe one regret is I never got into motion picture stuff... Still like the ektar 100 and shooting as much of /that/ as I can while i can, but there's nothing like looking at your wet just developed 'chromes in full life-color.

Shoot.