It's a scary good price. In fact.... it's a bit too low.
Other than general, does it work? kind of question,
Questions I'd ask:
1) What exactly is the model, Pro, Pro-S, or Pro-SD?
2) Are there any light leaks? (backs are notorious for light leaks - also bellows can leak)
3) When you extend the bellows all the way out, is it solid or wobble a bit? (supposed to be rock solid)
4) Are film frame spacing even?
5) Are shutter speeds accurate? (shutters are in the lens, not the body)
I'd add more as I think of it....