that'sexactly why.everything has to be done right now, and learning is for the poorunderprivilaged,not able to afford the necessary technology
Photography is 90% sheer, brutal drudgery. The other 10% is inspiration.
— Brett Weston
Compensating for lack of skill with technology is progress toward mediocrity. As technology advances, craftsmanship recedes. As technology increases our possibilities, we use them less resourcefully. The one thing we’ve gained is spontaneity, which is useless without perception.
— David Vestal
That quote from Vestal is profound. Applies to everything. Thanks.
"Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank
"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman
"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh