Hi there EASmithV - Good luck in your search. Graflex SLRs are the best! Quick point of clarification: easiest way to identify such holders would probably to refer to them as 'Graflex' slotted holders. The word 'Graphic' in the header might cause folks to think that you are looking for the standard unslotted holders. Also, are you familiar with the Grafmatic holders? They are an extremely compact way to hold six sheets of film. One Grafmatic can replace three slotted holders so they represent something like a 66% space savings. They are priced very reasonably considering their utility.