Quote Originally Posted by xya View Post
I don't agree. myself [sic], I still live from shooting MF on film, as an artist, not as an ordinary photographer.
I'm not actually sure what part of what I wrote is disagreeable to you. I also don't actually know what makes you "an artist". Is there some degree, diploma or certificate that you've earned that makes you better than us "ordinary" photographers? Or are you just self-ordained?

with [sic] a conon [sic] 1D (no way as expensive as a hassy [sic]), photoshop [sic] and an epson [sic] A3 professional printer [sic] they do prints that I can't do with my gear.
I would put it to you that this is more a result of your lack of skill that the medium's capability. Perhaps your ambition outweighs your ability?

open [sic] your eyes, the quality of digital work as improved a lot.
Perhaps you should open yours, you condescending jerk. Supporting my assertion that your ambition outweighs your ability, what do you think generally happens to a piece of Velvia after it's exposed? It goes in to a digital workflow. Given your "artistic" brilliance, what digital capture device can produce a BETTER digital file than a piece of Velvia 6x17 that has been drum scanned at high (2400+ dpi) resolution?

have [sic] you ever seen a b&w digital print with matte ink on matte paper?
Yes. What's your point?

I never ever could do this in my lab.
Again, your ambition obviously outweighs your ability.