Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
Just got back from a trip to Texas (not all of us are Yankees). Glad to see the Gowin/Gohlke exhibit got extended from the original closing date of May 12 out to June 2 so people coming for the APUG event can see it. I was hoping that Frank would be giving a gallery talk, but that's not on the schedule. Couldn't make the Gowin talk because I was travelling. I took a week-long workshop with Frank in 1981 in Minneapolis at Film in the Cities.

I should be able to make the event. Look forward to seeing everyone, and thanks again to John and Dolly for hosting.

Lee
Welcome back you all. Glad you are planning on the event. Thank you again for the Google map project mentioned at the start of this thread. I gather it has helped a great number of our visitors.

The Gowin/Gohlke show is definitely a winner. Must see for all fans of them, B&W and Mt. St. Helens. Gohlke has a wide range of formats. Some are printed 8x20, but may be smaller and enlarged. Most look to be enlargements of 4x5 or 8x10. Really nice work by both artists.

I don’t know if Mat is entering Fava again, but Peter and I will be coming out. Maybe we could do another Oberlin lunch if you & Barbara are so inclined. I think deadline is Feb. 17th before 5 PM, but I need to check.

John