Hello,

I am new here, but have established feedback on the big auction site as well as another well known photography site (Fred Miranda).

I have for sale several lenses that I don't know much about... so I am not sure how to price some of them, etc. I was able to get some prices for a few of them from eBay/other websites, but the others seem to vary in price from model to model, etc.

Starting from the top left:

1. Rodenstock Omegaron 135 F4.5 - $75
  2. Bausch and Lomb Tessar 1C 164 F4.5 - $125 - the blades are brassed from use, but otherwise are in great shape. They are still fully operable. This is a gorgeous lens.
  3. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 50 F2.8 - $75
  4. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 80 F4, with Durst Lapla attachment - Not sure how to price this - Please make an offer.
  5. Rodenstock Rodagon 60 F4 - Please make an offer. Comes with a clear "bubble" case.
  6. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 150 F5.6 - Has some brassing/scratches on the outer ring - Please make an offer.
  7. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 150 F5.6 - Appears to be the newest of the three 150 5.6 models - Please make an offer.
  8. Schneider Kreuznach Componon 150 F5.6 - Non "S" model - Again, please make an offer. I just don't know how to price these lenses.

Please help educate me here or via PM if I am way off base with my prices! I appreciate any and all input. Thank you!