1 x Toyo 45A. Excellent condition with good bellows. Come with 5 film holders, the reflex viewing kit (needs new foam) and a Hakuba Aluminum case.

minor flaw on the Toyo is I lost a screw one day. a small screw and rather hidden hole. to eliminate any problems I jerry rigged another screw in. Thread is still good.

Rodenstock 210 f6.8 MC Geronar mounted in 1 lens board.

Not sure on pricing so let us start at $700 shipped in N.A.

I do not take paypal so EMT for you Canucks (or cash is cool) and wire transfer, money order or bank draft for the rest the friends to the south.

1 x Rodenstock 90mm f8 MC Geronar WA

front and rear caps.

$250 shipped in N.A.

I do not take paypal so EMT for you Canucks (or cash is cool) and wire transfer, money order or bank draft for the rest the friends to the south.

1 x Rodenstock 270mm f5.6 Rotelar

$400 shipped in N.A.

1 x HorizonT with viewfinder and handle.

all in excellent shape. only seems to band and such when shot into direct light.

$200

I am not looking to get rich here so if you really want something and feel the price seems high, drop me a line. all the money is going to fund a project i am working on so good kharma buys here!