I'm reducing my collection so this is sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority mail. Email with questions.

#2:Agfa Solinette II with 50mm f/3.5 Apotar lens. The camera is in very good to excellent condition. The lens is in excellent condition, I don't see any marks or defects in the glass or coating. The shutter works at all speeds even the slow ones. See the photos for the shutter speed/f-stop range. The leatherette is intact all around the body. It does have a few rub marks consistent with its age. The word "AGFA" on the front is worn, probably from the way it was held. The metal does have a very small amount of pitting on the top. The focus ring is a little tight, a few drops if lighter fluid on the helicoid should loosen it up. The bellows are light tight, it does look like they have been patched on a few of the corners. I made the photo of my car just last week testing the lens and bellows. $40.00