Can this used as follows. I would load the film in and place the glass on the glass platen of a flatbed scanner. Would the film be pressed agains the glass tightly?
Do you still have it for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasto View Post
For those who don't know what these are, they are glassless contact printers. Very easy to use. They have channels to slide in cut 35mm or 120 film and a slot for positioning the contact printing paper. The negative stays flat on the paper.Very easy and efficient to use. I havenít shot anything but large format in awhile, and hoping someone could make use of these. I'm asking $10 each + shipping + PayPal fees. Let me know if pictures are needed.