I tried the voice recorder yesterday, and it's fine enough, at least for a beginning.

I developed 7 sheets and made only one mistake : the 8th sheet stayed in the box (and I spent 5 minutes trying to separate sheets, thinking two were stuck ;-) Note to self : next time, count sheets BEFORE puting them in the pre-soak !!)

This is so easy that I'm wondering why I did not try it before (OK, maybe gas for 5x7 or bigger is a good reason ;-) )

I may have some "pin holes" in the negs (points were the emulsion seems to be missing), one shows some marks (very strange, don't think this is uneven development), but I'm currently happy with this process.

Watch the classifieds, there could be one Combiplan for sale in the short-term future ;-)