fraud isn't that big of a problem but well yeah, there are sellers that can choose whether to deal with someone that credentials are questionable like me LOL.. i don't think its hard for me to confirm my identity though. i have all my ids here etc.

all online purchases (camera stuff / books / vinyl records) are shipped to manila. too cumbersome though i have to pay shipping too much and i have to wait for a few months before i get my hands on them. i will yet to try on shipping stuff from manila to iran. i'm just too tired of waiting stuff before i get my hands on it. i need to get films/emulsion and other stuff and ship it directly here if it's possible. if not i think someone could do it for me. i'm just worried on the chems i just ordered. it might not get it here safe. goodluck to me. i hope it arrives here soon!!! i have it addressed to my wife and their hospital. fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post

That's going to make it worse for most sellers because paying from one country for delivery to another is a classic sign of fraud, e.g. the use of stolen credentials. Maybe if macodirect doesn't like Iran and you've got friends in Manila they could accept your package and re-post it for you?