FS Mamiya RZ67 Pro kit: Body, 3 Lenses, AE Prism, WLF, Grip, and more!
For sale is a complete Mamiya RZ67 Pro 6x7 outfit, that will be your workhorse inside or outside the studio. Everything works perfectly. This is my first sale here, but I have 100% rating after several sales on eBay as darkvidator. I have also completed several positive transactions in RFF and in the large format photography forum.
Hi-res pictures are available at my Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidma...7632653338290/
I have broken up the items into a basic kit, which I do not intend to break up, plus some very nice extras that I decided to sell separately. I rate using the very strict KEH standards. All prices in USD, do not include shipping (from Boston):
Basic Kit, $475:
- RZ67 Pro body with body caps, EX cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically.
- 90mm f/3.5 W lens with both caps, LN- cond, no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc. Glass and barrel look mint.
- 180mm f/4.5 W lens with both caps. BGN cond with no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc.
- 1 120 6x7 back in BGN cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically (they would sell it as EX+ on eBay)
- RZ Waist Level Finder in EX condition, with some signs of use, works perfectly
- RZ L Grip with leather strap, EX condition. Please note this is the old, mechanical one with cold shoe (but sturdier)
Extras, priced separately:
- 75mm f/4.5 W shift lens with both caps and instructions, EX+ cond, no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc. Comes with a nicely padded LowePro bag and a 105mm B+W MRC UV filter. $600
- AE Prism Finder, with cap and rubber eyecup, EX cond, with some internal dust that does not affect performance: Tested for accuracy with my Pentax Digital spotmeter and both agree on the measurements!! $200
- RZ Winder II, BGN cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically, $45
- NPC Polaroid Film Back Holder in UG cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically, $40
- rare 105mm B+W F-Pro Kaesemann KSM MRC circular polarizer in case, LN-, with no scratches or clean marks, rotates smoothly. $200
Last edited by davidmarinero; 02-11-2013 at 10:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.