Yes, thanks for the welcome very much; I have lurked on here for a while and have always enjoyed the brainstorming that goes on in this forum and this is a great example of it. I took photography in high school in the 70s and my first camera was a Canon Ftb that I bought brand new when I was 16 after working summers on a farm picking string beans for $2.20 an hour. I had a darkroom in the basement that my brother and dad helped me build that ended up instead being my solitary haven by telling my parents that they couldn't come in when the safe light was on; so I could basically get stoned in there instead...ah those great teenage years and the fun photos. I then loved super 8 for many years, making movies in college and still do enjoy it. I have 3 girls and for the early years when my oldest was quite young I still used a Nikkormat to document her progress. After my twin girls were born and I was hallucinating from sleep deprivation for 5 years straight, I embraced digital photography as it was easier and the results were quite good for documenting all the chaos that dominated the household. My enthusiasm became muted though, as I saw the millions of photos on computer screens that only live in computer screens; I sadly lamented the wonderful photo albums or personal loving scrapbooks lost, that no one makes anymore. My wife has wonderful black and white photos of her ancestors in wonderful formal clothes for the special occasion of a portrait and how come these look so much better than anything achieved with all the latest technology? As my kids have gotten older (one 16 and two 10years), we began to discover and enjoy together Buster Keaton films and an old stereo photo viewer that I have with wonderful old stereo prints. I realized that I was starting to form their aesthetic appreciation, as they were not as impressed as they used to be with a CGI hollywood movie and would enjoy more watching the original version of "20,000 leagues under the sea" instead. I began to really turn into an obsessed Luddite and jettisoned most of my super 8 cameras and now only use wind up mechanical regular 8 and 16 mm cameras. These cameras are engineering marvels that are built to last and are a joy to operate (even if my good results are only about 50%). I now see myself taking a parallel path with still cameras, as I have sold the Mamiya 7II and the Pentax 645nII that I was so in love with and now only want machines of castings, machinery and wood. Last year I got a Graflex National and just love screwing around with this thing; and when one shot by chance happens to come out great it is so meaningful. I have this one photo of my eldest daughter who is Gluten intolerant standing in a wheat field scowling that is worth more to me than most of the digital photos I have ever taken. I have no idea what I am babbling about and some of the responses to my query have left me amazed just by the sheer technical mastery of these machines that I have yet to comprehend. Perhaps I feel a little bit intimidated now, that I was being hasty in my thoughts about the Graflex RB. I just have been having so much fun with the 3 1/4 with the auto diaphragm. I would like to purchase, as some have suggested an auto 4 x 5; but the last two I watched on ebay went for over 1k and the 3 1/4 I purchased for $200....Even if my problem or puzzle does not get solved, I want to thank all for their help and obvious commitment to these classic methods and machinery; for all these creations I think give us the needed therapy for exiting, for a brief respite anyway, the crazy, technical and sometimes unsympathetic world.