If you want movements you don't want a Graphic, you want a proper view camera.

If you want to shoot roll film on a view camera, not much problem, roll holders with nominal 6x7 and 6x9 gates that will attach to 4x5 Graflok (also called International) backs are fairly common, and at a broad range of prices. If your view camera has a spring back instead of a Graflok back, there are a few roll holders with 6x7 or 6x9 gates that will slip into a spring back like a sheet film holder. These include the Adapt-A-Roll 620 (made in sizes to fit 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, and 4 x 5 cameras) and Calumet C2n, Linhof Rapid- and Techno-Rollex, Sinar and Toyo roll holders. The Linhof, Sinar and Toyo holders are thick, won't fit in all spring backs. The Calumets are thinner, but word on the 'net is that old ones (C2 without the "n") are troublesome. The AAR 620 must take up on a 620 spool but will feed perfectly well from a 120 spool. I use 2x3 AAR 620s with my 2x3 Graphics.

If you can get by with only a little (19 mm) front rise and no other movements the Century Graphic and its slightly (not enough to matter, I have both and use the Century) fancier brother the 2x3 Crown Graphic are very useful little cameras.

The normal focal length for 6x9 is 100 mm, sees the same as 35 mm still's normal focal length (43 mm). The shortest lens that can be used on a Century Graphic is the 35/4.5 Apo Grandagon. The longest focal length I've used on my Century is around 250 mm. To get some idea of what can be done with 2x3 Graphics, see my lens diary at: http://www.galerie-photo.com/telecha...2011-03-29.pdf

About Rawhead's offer. I recently bought a 4x5 Cambo monorail from him. The transaction went smoothly, the camera was as described, the price was very right. I'd buy from him again.