Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
To OP:

I've seen this kind of thread many times. I've started a few myself asking the same questions. What really comes down to is this.... unless you hold the camera in your hand and use it for a while, change your mind and try something else, and do it for few more times, you really won't know what the "best" camera is for you. I've tried Mamiya M645, then Rolleicord V, and I'm onto Mamiya RB-SD. I haven't found "the best" yet but I am liking my RB. Maybe Hasselblad is for you or even for me. But it's really a personal thing. You can't go by recommendations or specs.

It makes it a very expensive endeavor. Luckily, if you buy smartly, you can recoup a good portion of it back.

Good luck in your search.
All very good points...I've followed recommendations, only to be disappointed later. Not because the advice was bad, but because my expectations, or application were such that the recommended equipment did not work for me...even though it was ideal for the person giving the recommendation. You do really have to hold it and use it... The good part is that all the equipment you are considering is used, so the investment is not crippling, and the equipment essentially will hold its value.