Hello! I have a one-person show up at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia in Gallery 1401. It will be up until March 15th.

Twenty+ carbon and platinum photographs -- a landscape mixture of Redwoods and Yosemite. Most are 8x10 with a couple 11x14 carbon prints.

They are flying me back there at the end of a month -- I'll be giving a carbon printing workshop to a few students and faculty on the weekend (March 2/3), but with a demo of the process on that Saturday morning before the actual workshop begins. If anyone would like to be at the demo (it will take a couple hours starting around 10 am...not set in stone yet), let me know and I'll see if non-university folks are welcomed. I'll arrive late Thursday night and spend Friday checking out the facilities and maybe running a few tests. I'll talk to a class on Tuesday in the gallery and fly home on Wednesday.

I heard there was a good art museum in town...if it is open on Mondays, I'll try to get there.

If you are in the area and would like to see this strange old process in the flesh, come on by!

Vaughn