Quote Originally Posted by mkillmer View Post
I used to be a big fan of this film, but in recent times I have had the circles and numbers issue with nearly all my film.
I have had this issue with different developers and could not solve this problem through different development processes - I think if you avoid this issue for the next 5 or 6 rolls, then maybe your development technique is a good cure (hooray!) - please let us know!
I have a similar experience. Wonderful film to work with. Stand development using Rodinal gives me wonderful negatives. But then I bought a ten-pack and experienced to have the paper's negative numbers being imprinted on the negative itself. First, I thought it was due to warm storage (summer heat) of the film so I bought another brick and kept in the freezer until using it. However, it turned out to be just as worse as the previous batch. So I'm a bit reluctant for the moment using this film. It's a pity, because it has some great qualities and a good option when trying out old cameras and toycameras. By the way, the film I had problems with had the batchnumber 5156, good until 2013.