university darkroom with more than one enlarger...maybe 8 or so. I do not think I have a safelight fitler, not sure what that is. I assume that is some sort of filter that protects the paper from exposure? I do not have one of those but I can probably check with some of the instructors, they might have some at their studios tthat I may be able to borrow but I am unsure.