i think i got to tell more detail. the way you tough me is to do a trick with the processor to fill the trough with weather. but, in your case, you have already temperd water supply set to 20 c degree, which i am not base on this. i have only cool water supply, with no set temperature, which sometimes it might as 15 c deg, or sometimes it comes as 26 c deg, so different depends on the weather. so, the main point is , i dont get struggle with it about not filling the trough with water. but i get struggle that it doesnt fill the trough and heat the water bath to temper the chemical. the chemical's temperature is important to processing. The temperature can't be more important than other element during processing the films. I might have 14c developer and 20c fixer at the same time. And they should tempered by the bath to the same degree and run the process.

the main point is , i dont get struggle with it about not filling the trough with water. but i get struggle that it doesnt fill the trough and heat the water bath to temper the chemical.