I have crafted an official announcement for my part of the upcoming show at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA and thought I would share it here with you -

Friends I am honored to have been invited to display a 40 year retrospective of my life in photography at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, Massachusetts. This is an exhibit of 46 carefully chosen images best defining my passion in black and white photography. All images (sans one) are from large format 4x5 through 8x10, - many are contact prints and all are printed in the classical wet darkroom process on fiber based silver paper, a practice essentially unchanged since the late 19th century. Most are printed on vintage cadmium-rich Portriga with a few AZO and Ilford MGWT. Rumor has it I may be asked to do a short question/answer session around 3pm if any of the attendees would like commentary an any of the prints. I hope you can join me on Sunday, March 3rd. The show is free, no RSVP is needed. You may come and go anytime between 2 and 5.

Directions to the VPC can be found here:

http://www.valleyphotocenter.com/

Joining me in this exhibit will be Ken Lee another large format photographer from MA. Who I believe will be displaying digital output imagery from film.

Hope to see you there,
Tim