Hi all. I got a beat up Ray Gem Camera from 1900's and after putting new leather and oiling the mechanism I would like to take few shots with it. The problem I have is that I don't have plate holders for it, so I searched high and low for them on Ebay, but nothing that fits turned out. I am asking here because I hope that someone might have one for sale or knows where to get one. The plate holders need to be .5" thick. Thank you