The problem is that the nitrobenzene sulfonate level is critical to good imaging, the actual name of the trialkyl phosphine is not specified and the quinoxaline derivative 7 is not exactly specified but there have been posts here about what it is supposed to be.

It is the catalyst that actually forms the image and is supposed to be the condensation product of Diacetyl with o-Phenylene Diamine. Elsewhere on APUG, the method of making it is not correct and I did post this correction there.

NDRS, all of those items are specified in the links I gave before, but perhaps with more or less information. You may want to look at those MSDS forms.

PE