Quote Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
I dont have any of those skills
Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
Before starting a project you need a clear market analysis to check if there is a viable market for such a item, and some scope of the related costs for R+D and production and time frame for launch. Have you done a market study on the current state of Polaroid films such as through the impossible project, or fuji instax products, or the Zink printer makers?
It's a common pattern I see with many of these "I have a great idea" startup projects. Creative inventors and marketers need a prototype (ideally for free) before they want to invest money and effort into what appears to be real work for them: inventing and marketing. And engineers want to see a real market for a product before they want to invest money and effort into what appears to be real work for them: converting a fuzzy idea into a working product.

None of the involved parties want to spend money and effort on something that might not even bear fruit unless there is a strong potential to make big money once the work is done. So either someone (ideally Ken1234) draws up a convincing business plan or I don't see this going anywhere.