One graduate should work. I only use developer once but reuse fix for several times. I found that graduated brown glass pharmacy bottles are perfect for the fix and have been using the same ones for forty years. A pharmacist gave them to me so you might go that route. I use Ilford ID 11 for film and mix 5 L stock solution and make the working sol. from that or Pyro PMK. Both working solutions only used once. For printing I only use chemistry for one session except Ammonium citrate for pt/pd which I replentish as needed. I use separate graduates for the pt/pd chemistry.